I’m a mom of 3 awesome kids, two sons and a daughter. I divorced in 2009 and then thought I was with “my forever person”, remarried in 2014 and found out that wasn’t to be either. Despite life not working out as planned, I still try to look for the positive in the people and situations I come in contact with!
I believe in the power of positive thinking and I believe that even challenging circumstances can be learning experiences if we have a positive mindset!
One thing I’m proud of is my sponsorship of Ernest in Albania through World Vision! Here’s a link to their site if you’d like to make a difference in the world too! 🙂 www.worldvision.org/sponsor-a-child
Things I love, aside from my kids include:
- Entering Sweepstakes and Contests (hey, SOMEONE has to win, might as well be me!) Check out my page for a couple awesome sweepstakes websites!
- Feeding and watching the birds and squirrels in my yard
- Spooky stories and places. My bucket list includes being contacted by a ghost (Friendly, like Casper, of course!!)
- Finding any stories, photos, quotes, posts, blogs, articles that give me advice on how to focus on the positive!
- Giving advice (mostly solicited, occasionally not….can’t help myself sometimes!)
- Traveling when I’m able (and taking pictures of the places I’m lucky enough to travel to!!)
- Seeing Movies in the theatre (and movie popcorn!!)