I’m a mom of 3 awesome kids, two sons and a daughter. I’ve been divorced since 2009 and through that process became pretty good at simplifying my life. I have a great guy in my life now (check out his AWESOME blog at: Igniting Hope Today) and try to look for the positive in the people and situations I come in contact with! (That great guy is now my handsome hubby!!!! July 3, 2014 we were married in Key West, FL! Life is Good!!!)
I believe in the power of positive thinking and I believe that even challenging circumstances can be learning experiences if we have a positive mindset!
One thing I’m proud of is my sponsorship of Ernest in Albania through World Vision! Here’s my sponsorship page if you’d like to make a difference in the world too! 🙂 http://myshare.worldvision.org/BethV
Things I love, aside from my kids and sweetheart include:
- Entering Sweepstakes and Contests (hey, SOMEONE has to win, might as well be me!) Check out my links for a couple awesome sweepstakes websites!
- Spooky stories and places. My bucket list includes being contacted by a ghost (Friendly, like Casper, of course!!)
- Finding any stories, photos, quotes, posts, blogs, articles that give me advice on how to focus on the positive!
- Giving advice (mostly solicited, occasionally not….can’t help myself sometimes!)
- Traveling when I’m able (and taking pictures of the places I’m lucky enough to travel to!!)
- Seeing Movies in the theatre (and movie popcorn!!)